I took a break from all things Christmas to make a super quick anniversary card that I need to deliver this week. After de-cluttering and tidying my 8 year old’s bedroom this morning I didn’t have much energy for a grand project!
That’s where Stampin’ Up! comes to the rescue. There are many stamps in the collection that require very little effort to make a beautiful project without the need to add many elements.
Here’s what I used:
- Note cards & envelopes whisper white 131527
- Whisper White card (as mat) 106549
- Flowering Flourishes Stamp set 126367
- Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp set 120024
- Strawberry Slush Ink Pad 131178
- Sequins 133631